With over three decades of experience in the heating and cooling industry, Sunray Services has been providing Long Islanders with expert installation and repair services second to none! From our free in-home assessment of your current heating or cooling system, to the installation and maintenance of a new system, our expert team of technicians will not only meet your needs, but exceed your expectations – no matter how large or small the job. We carry an extensive selection of energy efficient heating and cooling systems that are designed to help lower your energy bills while providing your family with unsurpassed comfort.
At Sunray, we understand how important your home heating and cooling needs are, which is why we we offer 24 hour emergency services. Call us any time — we are here to help. Our goal is to keep you comfortable and protect your family – no matter how hot or cold it is outside.
At Sunray Services, we focus on things that are important to YOU when calling a Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning or Electrical company. Keeping appointments that fit your busy day, respect for you, your home and your property. Fixing things right the first time at a fair price is our main focus. At Sunray Services you get on time service, up front pricing, and the job done right the first time…guaranteed.
At Sunray Services, we have set the standard for plumbing, heating and air conditioning service and installation excellence. We’re so confident you’ll be pleased with our fast, friendly and professional service, we’re certain you’ll become a customer for life!
- On-Time Convenient Service: You’ll never have to wait hours for a Sunray Services technician to arrive at your home. Calling Sunray means you’ll get an appointment scheduled when it’s convenient for you and your family. We complete 99.6% of all service calls the same day. When you schedule a service call, we will give you a specific time that our technician will arrive at your home or place of business. Sunray makes it easy!
- Up-Front Pricing: With Sunray Services, there are never any hidden charges or last-minute add-on fees. We charge by the job, not by the hour. And Sunray technicians will always tell you the price before they begin work and give you options so you can make a wise decision for you and your family.
- The Job Done Right The First Time: When a Sunray Services plumbing, heating or air conditioning service technician comes to your home, he is trained to fix the problem right the first time. You will also receive a written 100% Satisfaction Guarantee that states if you’re not happy with the quality of our work, we’ll do whatever it takes to make it right – NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
- Trust-Certified Technicians: When a Sunray Services technician comes to your home, you can feel confident knowing he is the most experienced, and best-qualified to install or repair your heating or air conditioning equipment or fix any plumbing problem you may have. All of our plumbing and HVAC technicians have to meet rigorous pre-employment standards including: a technical aptitude test, drug test, criminal background search, DMV check, and reference verification. Every service and installation technician is required to attend 150 hours of training each year to keep up to date on new technologies, new equipment and new installation techniques. In addition, Sunray Services is fully licensed and insured for your safety and protection.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: The Sunray Services Call Center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with experienced call takers, so you will never have to leave a message on an answering machine. You’ll always talk to a live person, and your problem will be solved quickly and efficiently. We will also call you 30 minutes in advance of your service technician’s arrival so you don’t have to waste your valuable time waiting or worrying.
Our Extended Service Hours are:
– Monday-Friday: 6:00 AM – 11:00 PM
– Saturday-Sunday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
– After Hours: A Sunray Services manager is on-call.
- Maintenance Plans and Annual Equipment Checks: At Sunray Services, we maintain what we install and offer a wide choice of service plans for heating, air conditioning and plumbing service. Your Sunray Services technician will explain each of the plans so you can make a wise choice.
- Warranties to Protect You and Your Equipment: Knowing that the company you are dealing with stands behind what they sell is important. At Sunray Services, we give you written guarantees. Every heating and air conditioning system we install comes with a Workmanship, Temperature and Performance guarantee as well as our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee that says if you’re not completely satisfied, we will do whatever it takes to make it right.
- You Never Have To Worry About Who Is In Your Home: Every Sunray Services employee is background checked and drug tested so you never have to worry about who is working in your home. Our technicians wear shoe covers and put down drop cloths to protect your floors and property and will always treat your home with the same respect they would their own.
- Fully-Stocked Trucks: Your Sunray Services service technician or installer will arrive prepared with a truck that is completely stocked with all the necessary tools, equipment and materials to do the job. No time will be wasted going to a hardware store or back to the shop in order to get the proper parts and supplies.