Replacing your old air conditioning system could be the number one way to save money in your home this year! Old Systems typically have efficiency ratings of 9 SEER or less. Newer systems reach efficiency ratings of 16-20 SEER and save customers thousands of dollars over a very short period of time. This along with significant utility rebates – now is the least expensive time to replace your old inefficient system! Call Sunray today for a FREE in-home estimate and we’ll show you how to save money this year!Please Note – Repairs and Service Calls Are Not Free Visits
The Installation Process
The Importance of Proper Heating and Air Conditioning Installation
The most important day in the life of your heater and air conditioner is the day it is installed. Proper installation and choosing the right size accounts for almost 75% of the operating efficiency and performance of the system you buy.
According to the ACCA (Air Conditioning Contractors of America) only 28% of homeowners who replaced their heating and air conditioning systems last year noticed an improvement in the performance of their new system. The other 72% felt that the primary reason they were replacing their system was not resolved. The reason is simple: a heating and air conditioning system is not a commodity like a toaster over, washer or dryer. Its efficiency, reliability, performance and safety are directly related to the quality of installation, proper sizing and air distribution. It’s important when you spend thousands of your hard earned dollars on a new system that you get the right equipment for your particular needs and a guarantee that the system will perform to your expectations.
Types of Equipment We Offer:
Here’s What to Expect On Your Day of Installation
Sunray Services’ heating and air conditioning technicians take personal responsibility for your complete satisfaction.
As part of every installation, Sunray Services heating and air conditioning technicians follow a comprehensive set of procedures to ensure that your system is properly connected and functioning at optimal levels.
Quality Installations Begin With Training
You can be confident that the Sunray Services technician who installs your heating and air conditioning system knows his stuff inside and out.
Sunray Services is the only heating and air conditioning company in the Long Island area with its own in-house heating and air conditioning training facility. In our facility, we have working equipment to keep our technicians up-to-date on the newest technologies and proper installation standards.
All Sunray Services installation and service technicians attend weekly classes, taught by our own N.A.T. E. certified trainer.
Our ongoing training program includes:
Every Sunray Services technician goes through this rigorous training to ensure that your new heating or air conditioning system is installed correctly.